I've always wanted to become a lingerie model, I know I have the right body and the right mindset to do it, but just never had the opportunity to start doing it!!! My biggest dream is to do photo shoots for magazines. Life is short and we need to live it, this is one of my biggest dreams and I want it to come alive, I believe in myself and know I can do it! My life will be totally awesome if this dream can come true. Please make my dream come true STIMOROL!
Thursday, 23 April 2009
Helene, 36 yrs: I’ve always wanted to…
I've always wanted to become a lingerie model, I know I have the right body and the right mindset to do it, but just never had the opportunity to start doing it!!! My biggest dream is to do photo shoots for magazines. Life is short and we need to live it, this is one of my biggest dreams and I want it to come alive, I believe in myself and know I can do it! My life will be totally awesome if this dream can come true. Please make my dream come true STIMOROL!