I have always wanted to do the makeup for a magazine and work on a Professional photo shoot with professional models and see my work in print. I'm about the turn the big 3-0 and that really is a dream of mine that I would've liked to have acheived by the time I had turned 30. (That and I've always wanted to learn to DJ and play in front of a huge crowd for my birthday!)
Thursday, 16 April 2009
Jacqui, 29 yrs: I have always wanted to do the makeup for a magazine..
I have always wanted to do the makeup for a magazine and work on a Professional photo shoot with professional models and see my work in print. I'm about the turn the big 3-0 and that really is a dream of mine that I would've liked to have acheived by the time I had turned 30. (That and I've always wanted to learn to DJ and play in front of a huge crowd for my birthday!)