skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stimorol - Do Life Candidates
Friday, 17 April 2009
Tintswalo, 27 yrs: I have always wanted to be a model..
I have always wanted to be a model in my life, walk the catwalk and be the face of one of South Africa's magazines.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(31)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(22)
Helene, 36 yrs: I’ve always wanted to…
Erin, 23 yrs: My heart is filled with…
Alexandra, 28 yrs: I have always wanted to defy..
Maud, 26 yrs: I’ve always always . . .
Kersti-Lee, 21 yrs: I am definitely a speed-demon…
Adelina 33 yrs: I believe just living your…
Tania, 30 yrs: I’ve always wanted to...
Abby, 27 yrs: Growing up it all started . . .
Ru-Anne, 29 yrs: I would like to "Do Life" by havi...
ML Woker, 21 yrs: Taking advantage of life's . . .
Emily, 31 yrs: I would love to do life by explorin...
Lizanne, 26 yrs: A phrase I hope to one day say . . .
Tintswalo, 27 yrs: I have always wanted to be a mo...
Janine: Whenever I see/hear this question
Belinda: The clothing designer that...
Jana, 28yrs: You know how the Black beauties shake..
Kgomotso, 23yrs: I have always wanted to publish a..
Philippa, 25 yrs: I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO . . .
Nicole, 24 yrs: I am a young, spunky, hip..
Andrea, 20 yrs: I would love to monkey bar across...
Jacqui, 29 yrs: I have always wanted to do the mak...
Sally, 29 yrs: I’ve always wanted to be taken shop...
Contributors
Jackie
Lari Thumbtribe
Thumbtribe